Keep your car or truck in tip-top shape with regular maintenance!
Whether you’re taking a long trip or just want to be sure your car starts every morning, you can depend on Mike and the crew at Car Clinic to keep your car or truck running right.
- Oil / Filter Change including:
- Brake Inspection
- Multipoint Inspection (fluids, exhaust, tire pressure etc.)
- Check Battery
- Filter Check
- Belts and Hoses
- Tire Repair / Replacement
- Computerized Wheel Alignment and Balancing
- Tuneups – Spark Plugs, Wires, Fuel System Cleaning
- Heating / Cooling System Flush & Fill
- Fluid Checks / Fill
- Belt and Hose Inspection / Replacement
- Car Due for Inspection?
- PA State Inspections
- Emissions Testing
Know You’re Getting the Best Service
The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is an independent, non-profit organization that tests and certifies individual automotive repair technicians based on skills, knowledge and experience.
When you see the ASE certified logo in our shop, you know you’re getting professional service that only an ASE certified technician can provide!